7 Layer Dip
- 1 15oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 4oz can green chilies
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp diced green onions
- 2/3 cup shreded cheese optional
With a hand blender, mixer, magic bullet or food processor, blend together the first 9 ingredients until smooth.
Place bean mixture into a medium travel container and smooth with a spoon until it evenly covers the bottom of the container.
Layer the green chilies, salsa, black olives, tomatoes and green onions on top of the beans.
Top with cheese, cover and refrigerate.
Keep cold in a crew cooler. Bring your favorite tortilla chips, sliced veggies or crackers for dipping.