On Guard is a protective blend of essential oils which supports your body's immune system. There are several ways to use On Guard throughout your trip:
- Oil- Apply 1-2 drops to the bottom of your feet to support a healthy immune system.
Place a drop in tea with lemon and honey to sooth a sore throat and support a healthy immune system. Be sure to only use non-plastic cups and containers when using On Guard as it will draw the toxins out of the plastic causing you to consume them and breaks plastic down.
Mix 5-10 drops On Guard and 5 drops lemon oil in 2 cups Epsom salts for a detox bath.
- Sanitizing Spray- On the airplane, use sanitizing spray on your hands, the crew phone, jump seat, door handles, bathrooms, cart handles etc.
In the hotel room, spray your remote control, door handles, sink handles and bathtub.
- Beadlets- Each beadlet contains 1/4 drop of oil. Take 1-2 beadelettes a few times a day to support a healthy immune system.
- Soft Gels- With a boost of Oregano oil, these softgels are a powerhouse for supporting a healthy immune system. Take 1-2 softgels prior to a red-eye flight, trips when your sleep is going to be sporadic, when you are around others who are sick or at the first sign of illness.
- Throat Drops- Use these lozenges to sooth a soar throat, keep your throat from getting dry and support a healthy immune system.
- Toothpaste- Protect your teeth and gums with this natural, fluoride-free toothpaste. The sample packets of toothpaste are perfect to keep in your bag for work and play travel.
For more information or to purchase any of these items, visit https://www.doterra.com/US/en/site/wellnessonthefly