Mojito Fruit Salad
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh peaches
- 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup fresh grape halves
- 1 cup fresh quartered strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup mojito dressing or amount desired
- 2 tsp fresh diced mint more or less as desired
Prepare Mojito dressing.
In a large bowl, combine all the fruit.
Pour dressing over the fruit and gently fold it in until all the fruit is evenly coated. Use as much dressing as you prefer.
Gently stir in the fresh mint, cover and let refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Place in a container with a twist top or snap lid.